Monday, February 13, 2017

Dead Birds

Apparently the Convocation didn't feel or notice the loss from it's flock, but when we woke up the ones outside were ripped to shreds and destroyed. Only the handful that were inside the house and the ones inside Maggie were spared.

It's the talk of the area right now, some bird murderer or animal had been cleaning up in the suburb. It's also been taking a few large, black dogs out too...

None of us can decide if it's a servant or a Fear, or if the beast from the City just really angry that I managed to fend it off without Fear assistance.

I won't be posting much after this, Maggie doesn't want too much out on the net but I still feel the need to post this, so here I am on my mobile when I should be loading the laundry, one place the birds don't have a scout. She's worried whatever is trying to kill off the Convocation in the area and chance kill the Black Dog will find this and I'm going to acknowledge that, and had waited a few days and even sent up that post before this one. Should make it harder to figure out which suburb we're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment