Thursday, December 08, 2016

This is where I have come to vent.

In the hopes of getting things out of my head, I made a blog. Depression and Anxiety are great friends and make being a creative impossible for me as of now. The joy.

I'm doing a blog because I'm not one for dairy keeping, at least with a blog I may possibly entertain the idea of connecting with other people sifting through random bloggers, so... I mean, uses my already made Google accounts so...

Had a weird dream last night... went to bed early because I was just having a depression session and dreamt a very vivid dream. I normally don't remember much of my dreams so many hours after but this one I did.

I had woken up and got out of a bed that wasn't mine and did some morning stretches. I felt like a passenger in someone's head that saw and heard what they did, but otherwise followed them from within their head. yet I still felt like I actually did those things myself, so I'm referring it in first person despite of it.

After that I went downstairs and had made myself a sad breakfast of buttered toast, Orange Juice and a bowl of American Corn Flakes. I'm more of a large bowl of cereal, coffee and then Nutella on toast normally, so this felt like a sad breakfast. 

After I had eaten, I headed for the front door. I had picked up a mask off a hook by the door, took a freaking MACHETE out of the umbrella stand and left the house they lived in.

A man was watering his lawn next door, I gave him a friendly wave.  I drove what seemingly is my car into a town and went to into a this O'briens bar. Had a few drinks, hung out with some friends of my other self and after that I went to talk to an associate, see if he had any news about a big job that was coming up. He didn't have anything interesting for me today, so I just wandered around town for a bit before driving back to my home. 

Once there I found that my neighbour had been done some gardening as well. He'd cut the hedges between the two properties. But here is where things went weird. I had no idea what the reasoning was while it happened, but the next part has me thinking that the hedge was too short?

I broke in through the back door. Thankfully the neighbour and any family weren't home but sadly, his cat was. I had grabbed it and slit it's throat then casually proceeded to use it's blood to write "Five and a half feet," in big letters on his bathroom mirror. I sickeningly then left the cat's body in a seemingly young daughter's room. I spent the rest of the day watching television and surfing the internet as if it was normal until I woke up.
Not sure what that was about, but was a vivid and weird dream non the less. May as well share it, may end up writing something from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment